The Edwinstowe House offers:
- We are flexible! – We have a choice of 8 different meeting spaces catering from 2 – 120 individuals.
- We solve event parking headaches! – 350 free secure car parking spaces. We ensure that 100% of delegates get parked on arrival.
- We are connected! – Instant Access to our public superfast Wi-Fi for you and your delegates. All Rooms are also equipped with latest technology.
- We are experienced! – Over 65 years of experience to be exact. Our dedicated events team use their experience to eliminate your day to day challenges involved with running a successful event.
- We are easily accessible for all! – excellent access to major routes, train stations and East Midlands Airport
- We cook! – We don’t just have your typical catering team we deliver a range of menus through the on-site premier restaurant facilities, providing delegates with food made from the freshest local produce from the Edwinstowe Community and surrounding areas.
- We have some many things to do on our doorstep! – Edwinstowe is a vibrant and thriving village that’s home to a diverse selection of businesses, shops, restaurants & public houses.
Inspiring Meeting Rooms and Training Space
For over 24 years Edwinstowe House has been attracting 18,000 visitors annually. Our events team, with a combined events experience of over 65 years, can truly assist you in creating a bespoke meeting, training workshop or business event with our fully-equipped purpose built training & meeting rooms.
Here in the breath-taking countryside you can have all the technology and trappings of the city, but without the hustle and bustle, enabling your delegates to truly focus on the agenda of your event.
We provide you with the flexibility of outlining your specific requirements for each element of your booking.
Rooms are available to hire from an hour through to a full day. Depending on your needs a wealth of accessories can be included in your booking including: laptops, LCD projectors, TVs, DVD players, roaming microphones, presenter remotes and flipcharts.
To arrange a visit of our facilities, check availability or to request further information please complete the website contact form or contact Centre Manager, Tracey Wathall directly.