The Boston Enterprise Centre offers:
- We are flexible! – Our rooms are suitable for up to 10, 15, and 50 individuals respectively in a variety of room layouts.
- We are connected! – Instant Access to our public superfast Wi-Fi for you and your delegates.
- We are open 7 days a week! – Our meeting and training rooms are available Monday through to Sunday. Ideal for those weekend training workshops.
- We are easily accessible for all! – We have fantastic connections to A52, A1151, and A16
- We take care of car parking – Free ample car parking available.
- We brand! – Virtual signage and branding opportunities available in the reception area during your booking.
“The Boston Enterprise team make everyone who uses the facility feel like their most valued customers. All guests are welcomed as if the reception is part of our organisation and everyone is offered refreshments and use of the facilities. I have used Boston Enterprise for over two years now and I cannot recommend them highly enough”.
Noreen Reed – Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub
Inspirational meeting and training space for people to work and learn
Since opening its doors in 2008 Boston Enterprise Centre has established itself as one of the leading training and meeting venues in the Lincolnshire region with a wide range of notable clients ranging from Lincolnshire County Council to the British Red Cross.
Open all year round, the 3 ground floor meetings rooms provide you with a wide range of options when planning your event. These range from specialist rooms with video conferencing facilities to meeting rooms that are flooded with natural light.
We know your conference is as individual and unique as your organisation, and we will co-ordinate with you before, during and after to ensure the upmost satisfaction. Contact the dedicated Boston Enterprise Events team today to see how we can make your event a better experience for all.
To arrange a visit of our facilities, check availability or to request further information please complete the website contact form or contact Centre Manager, Jason James directly.