The Edwinstowe House offers:
- We are flexible! – We have Inspirational offices ranging from 100 – 5,000 Sq Ft.
- We solve parking headaches! – 350 free secure car parking spaces.
- We are Green! – We are based in an area officially voted ‘Britain’s No.1 Green Space’.
- We are superfast! – We have superfast broadband and an onsite dedicated I.T Team.
- We know business isn’t just 9-5! – We give you 24/7 Building Access.
- We have training facilities! – We have a number of training rooms, and an I.T suite perfect for your organisations training workshops.
- We’re perfectly placed! – We have excellent access to major routes, train stations and East Midlands Airport.
- We cater for you! – Literally! We have an on-site 5* Good Hygiene Rated Restaurant, ideal for informal meetings with clients.
- We have award winning Gardner’s! – We boast an impressive garden in the grounds of Edwinstowe House, maintained by the award winning Echium World, who advise Alan Titchmarsh on all things Echium. The garden is a must see!
“The support that Edwinstowe House has provided has contributed massively to our growth. I would highly recommend Edwinstowe House to any progressive and ambitious business looking for a friendly and professional environment to help them grow”.
Darren Toms, Clumber Consultancy
The uniqueness and flexibility of our office space gives you the opportunity to create a custom-made office to fit all your needs, suitable for both start-up and more established organisations.
Why we appeal to start-ups
Nottingham alone saw 7,120 start-up businesses in 2014 (8th Highest in the entire U.K), statistically 50% of those start-up businesses will fail to see the second year of business. Edwinstowe House businesses buck that trend, as 95% of all start-ups based at Edwinstowe House continue to grow after their initial first 3 years of trading.
Why we appeal to Established Businesses
The East Midlands has a whopping 330,000 private sector businesses and 2015 saw TWO Edwinstowe House tenants feature in the ‘top 200 fastest growing companies in the East Midlands’ and on top of that the 3 largest businesses based at Edwinstowe House equate to a £50M turnover. Edwinstowe House is a business community that thrives on connecting like-minded and passionate businesses together to bring collaborative success to all.
Making Business a Better Experience for All
- Mutual loyalty – Since 2010 98% of all Edwinstowe House tenants extended their original Edwinstowe House.
- Nurturing Growth – Each year 10% of all businesses at Edwinstowe House experience such growth that they expand into larger offices onsite.
- Open doors to new clients – Tenants benefited from £000’s worth of internal business
- Thriving Business Community – We hold regular business events and activities exclusively for Edwinstowe House tenants.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please use the website contact form, or contract centre manager Tracey Wathall.